Love it or hate it, Google Assistant is
a smart assistant services that is only going to get more and more
popular day by day as new features are always added. Sadly, the Google Assistant on Android smartphones is available on those devices running Android Marshmallow (6.0.1) and above.
To all chrome lovers, I think it's time you should take a look at Firefox Quantum. Firefox new version that is Quantum, is quite a browser. As said by Firefox it is twice as fast from it's previous versions. From Layman terms, it's blazing fast, secure and more over it doesn't take much of your memory. So, I have been using it for 7 days, and I think, I am quite happy by using it. Unlike chrome, your privacy is not compromised, neither your memory nor speed. Verdict : I think this may bring revolution in browser's history. If you are chrome lover, it's time to change your browser. For Firefox user, it's a gift from them browse on it . Read More at Firefox Page
Comments
Post a Comment